For more information please see:
- our introductory letter for parents/carers
- the programme schedule
- South Bristol Youth’s Privacy Notice for parents/carers (a link to the Future Quest Privacy Notice can be found on the parent agreement form)
How do I register my child for this programme?
In order for your child to take part in the South Bristol Youth Future Quest Cohort Programme, please complete the online parent agreement form as soon as possible.
If you would like a paper version of the programme registration documents, including the parent agreement form, please let us know our programme lead know using the contact details at the bottom of this page.
What happens next?
Once we have received a completed parent agreement form for your child, we will send out their Future Quest Welcome Pack! This will include:
- You Are Awesome by Matthew Syed – a book written for teenagers that focuses on developing a positive mindset
- Links to online resources that will help your child develop their understanding of higher education and university
- A programme schedule, so you and your child know when to expect the next set of resources
- A notebook and pen
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions or would like to get in touch, please contact our programme lead, Amy Hayhurst, by using the details below. We would love to hear from you!
Phone: 07507 843 539