Earlier this year the Discover Maths students enjoyed a visit to City of Bristol College South Bristol Skills Academy. They all become professional pizza chefs and the cookies were delicious!
How about recreating that moment with the recipe below?
Andrea’s Amazing Cookie Recipe
125g soft butter
100g light brown soft sugar
125g caster sugar
1 egg – lightly beaten
225g Self raising flour
200g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven – 180’C or gas mark 4
- Cream the butter and both sugars then mix in the egg.
- Add the flour and chocolate chips – mix well.
- Roll into walnut size balls.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and place in the oven.
- For a doughy soft cookie bake for 7 mins or for a crunchy cookie bake for 10 mins.
- Transfer to a wire cooling rack to cool – these cookies taste delicious warm!
As always do send us a photo of you baking or of your scrumptious cookies, either by email (comms@SouthBristolYouth.org.uk) or by text (07377733929)!